I am the Robert Sansom Professor of Computer Science in the Department of Computer Science and Technology at the University of Cambridge. I am a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada, ACM, and IEEE, as well as of Fitzwilliam College. From 2003 to 2019 I was at the Cheriton School of Computer Science in the University of Waterloo.
- Making photovoltaic storage systems more financially attractive to homeowners
- Srinivasan Keshav appointed to the Robert Sansom Professorship
- Raouf Boutaba and Srinivasan Keshav named Fellows of the Royal Society of Canada
- Researchers use blockchain to drive electric-vehicle infrastructure
- A strong negative result provides insight to improve RFID sensing systems
- Speeding up a blockchain to meet real-world speeds and needs
Telephone: +44 1223 767789
Email: sk818 at cam dot ac dot uk (I do not respond to email on weekends or between 5:30pm and 9:00am).
Physical: FN04 Computer Laboratory, William Gates Building