(Redirected from Main Page~sk818)
I am the Robert Sansom Professor of Computer Science in the Department of Computer Science and Technology at the University of Cambridge, a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada, ACM, IEEE, and a Distinguished Alumnus of IIT Delhi. I am also a Fellow of Fitzwilliam College. From 2003 to 2019 I was a Professor at the Cheriton School of Computer Science at the University of Waterloo.
My current research is to use sensing, communication, and control to increase the carbon efficiency of energy systems. A recent focus is on blockchains for transactive energy. Here is a more detailed list of what I am currently working on.
- Making photovoltaic storage systems more financially attractive to homeowners
- Srinivasan Keshav appointed to the Robert Sansom Professorship
- Raouf Boutaba and Srinivasan Keshav named Fellows of the Royal Society of Canada
- Researchers use blockchain to drive electric-vehicle infrastructure
- A strong negative result provides insight to improve RFID sensing systems
- Speeding up a blockchain to meet real-world speeds and needs
Telephone: +44 01223 767789
Email: sk818 at cam dot ac dot uk (I do not respond to email on weekends or between 5:30pm and 9:00am).
Physical: FN04 Computer Laboratory, William Gates Building