- Here is a link to 24 lectures (about 30 hours) from my course CS 436 at the University of Waterloo: "Distributed Computer Systems." The course was designed for students with very little computer science background, so makes almost no assumptions about background knowledge. Most of the lectures are about networking, with a little on distributed systems at the end.
- Here is a link to my presentation "Hints on doing research."
- My presentation on carbon credits in the NGN seminar series, April 2022.
- How the Internet can Green the Grid, Google Waterloo on April 13, 2010, Video
- Solar + Storage + IoT + LED = $30 trillion, WISE Public Lecture, February 13, 2017. Video